The articles and blog posts below have been curated from the Restorative Justice blog of Dr. Howard Zehr.
- Restorative justice and victim services collaboration
- Wrongdoing (and heroism) in context
- The jail crisis – an opportunity
- Parallel justice for victims of crime
- Restorative re-entry
- Restorative justice and system change
- Restorative justice and system change, part II
- Dialogical photography
- Restorative justice as a framework for art
- Research as art, transformation and justice
- Creating the “other” in research, photography, justice
- Photographic truth and documentary photography
- Photographic Truth, Part II
- Portraits as vehicles for reflection and change?
- Photography at the healing edge
- Decolonizing research and photography
- Justice for children whose parents are in prison
- Death of a mentor
- Metaphors matter – in photography and in justice
- Where will we find justice for Trayvon Martin?
- Justice for Trayvon Martin – Where do we go from here? (Part I)
- Justice for Trayvon Martin – The fear factor (Part II)
- Justice for Trayvon Martin – Adjudication or community? (Part III)
- On safe spaces
- Why can’t we just apologize?
- Full-spectrum peacemaking
- Good and bad victims?
- Reflections on Mandela
- Reflections on reconciliation and forgiveness
- The shock of forgiveness
Restorative Justice Principles
- Restorative justice and peacebuilding
- Partial justice?
- What do restorative justice and revenge have in common?
- Is there justice in restorative?
- Shame and restorative processes
- Barriers to accountability
- Three justice orientations
- Restorative justice, mediation and ADR
- Hip hop justice
- Social work and restorative justice
- Crossing the divide
- The story is true
- Justice as restoration of trust
- Relationships matter
- Forget restorative justice
- Is restorative justice a compass without a needle?
- Restorative justice principles and indicators
- Restoration is a metaphor
- Restorative justice and the Gandhian tradition
- How do we encourage good restorative justice practice?